Europa-List: Tragic loss

Subject: Europa-List: Tragic loss
From: Niels Kock <nielskock@get2net.dk>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:06:37
It is with sincere sadness that Kirsten and I read about the deaths of Will
iam and Paul.
We met William a couple of years ago when he, Dave B. and Graham spent a de
lightful
evening at our home. We were impressed by William's extensive  knowledge, a
nd enjoyed
his gentlemanly nature like so many fellow-'europeans'.  We feel privileged
 to have known
him, and extend our deepest sympathy to Williams and Paul's families.
Kirsten and Niels Kock

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f=E5 288 spam-mails.