Europa-List: FW: mod no. 11698 Springs to replace bungy.

Subject: Europa-List: FW: mod no. 11698 Springs to replace bungy.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:04:07
Hi! ALL

 Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ian Rickard? I've messaged him
twice now and no reply.
As you can see below there is some confusion over the direction of the
nose wheel suspension spring top hooks ..from forward or from aft.?
The drawing on the mod. indicates one way and photos I've seen shows the
otherway?
It is infinitely more suited for them to be inserted top hooks from aft
they sit better and in the event of needing them off .ever.the job would
be easier unless you used a
"hot spanner"!

Robt.C.Harrison