Re: Europa-List: Wiiliam/6 Nations

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Wiiliam/6 Nations
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:10:54

David,

The loss of William has had a profound effect in our household. We are
deeply shocked that such a lovely guy could leave our lives so suddenly. I
am sure that those of us who have spent so many days in his company on
Europa trips, and doths, can only feel the same.

It is beyond my comprehension what awful circumstances could have
overwhelmed Williams vast experience.

Whilst I have no appetite for the 6 Nations trip, I would be prepared to
take on William's 'Last of the Summer Wine' in his memory, if that helps.

I would also like to organise a special memorial doth at some time in the
future for us dothers to express our respects for both William and Paul who
have supported these events so many times in the past. Regrettably I cannot
do that until July, but maybe would not be a bad thing.

Regards.    Bryan