Europa-List: FW: europa crash

Subject: Europa-List: FW: europa crash
From: db <davebuzz@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:06:33
For info everyone on the list.
Thanks,
dave

-----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: europa crash

Dear Mr Lane,

  I am sure by now that you have seen enough responses on the email forum to
William and Paul's deaths to understand just how friendly the two were, and
the regard we all held for their friendship.

  I enclose a photograph of the two of them, taken at Barkaby, Stockholm, in
summer 2004 when we flew together up to northern Finland in our Europa
aircraft.

  I do not think I can add any more at the moment - you will also find my
email on the list this afternoon - they will be sadly missed by a lot of
friends and our thoughts and condolences go to their families.

All the best,
David Bosomworth

Ps. I will copy this reply to the email list so that others you may have
contacted can see that you have received a reply, I know that David Joyce
has sent some pictures too.