Europa-List: re:propeller optimization

Subject: Europa-List: re:propeller optimization
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 08:54:21
In a message dated 5/28/2007 2:58:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
europa-list@matronics.com writes:

Good  point. I spoke to the Airmaster guys a few years ago and they told
me they  spent a lot of time looking for the right blades. Warp were far
---From  ideal, the design of the prop was for ragwing microlights, but
nobody else  was cooperative. Sad, Arplast would have been ideal but the
chemistry  didn't work so both Arplast and Airmaster lost out. Alain
Petit, the  Arplast boss is a nice guy but his English isn't confident
and I don't  suppose the NZ guys speak much French. What an opportunity
missed. Wish I  had been in the right place a few years earlier!

Greetings team,

I have it on good authority from Airmaster as of this morning that  they are
on schedule to release a new electrically adjustable hub at  Oshkosh this year

that uses Sensenich hollow carbon blades. I will be  installing this new
arrangement on N245E as soon as it becomes  available.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN (TN89)
N245E - Flying