Re: Europa-List: re:propeller optimization

Subject: Re: Europa-List: re:propeller optimization
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:45:47

There seems to be a suggestion the Arplast Propeller blades are better
suited to the Europa than the Warp drive ones (as used in the Airmaster).

Why then is the Airmaster regarded as the better combination - (ie: endorsed
by the Europa factory.)

There is a perception that price is generally an indication of quality/
suitability but in this case that dosent appear to be so.

I understand the Airmaster costs in the region of 4,000 - what is the price
of a complete Arplast installation for the Europa? I cant find any prices on
the UK distributors pages.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS

In need of a VP/ CS prop.