Re: Europa-List: re:propeller optimization

Subject: Re: Europa-List: re:propeller optimization
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 00:36:49

Fred
Good point. I spoke to the Airmaster guys a few years ago and they told
me they spent a lot of time looking for the right blades. Warp were far
---From ideal, the design of the prop was for ragwing microlights, but
nobody else was cooperative. Sad, Arplast would have been ideal but the
chemistry didn't work so both Arplast and Airmaster lost out. Alain
Petit, the Arplast boss is a nice guy but his English isn't confident
and I don't suppose the NZ guys speak much French. What an opportunity
missed. Wish I had been in the right place a few years earlier!
Graham