RE: Europa-List: surging engine on take-off

Subject: RE: Europa-List: surging engine on take-off
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 21:02:09
Ken

Changes in boost can be often caused by basic engine problems. I would check

Manifold leaks or restrictions

Fuel system

Air pressure hoses and connections including the small vacuum lines and
connectors

TCU and waste gate

Again, I would carefully check the basics, chances are the turbo itself is
OK.

Good luck

Jerry

  _____