RE: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!
From: Michel AUVRAY <mau11@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:54:35

Hi Jos,
During the mod 72 I have some problems with throttle cables. I take a
decision to replace the cable by Stainless steel spring wire diameter 1.5 mm
The curves have big radius and no wire difficluty to slide into her sleeves.
I have now 10 hours without no troubles.
One friend of me use the piano wire since 5 years on the Monowheel with 914
also no problems.

In addition I use graphite grease into the sleeve I introduce the grease
with oil squirt.
Also I note that the carburettors setting is more easy with metallic wires.

Regards
Michel AUVRAY
Builder N145 monowheel 300 hours flight