Re: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:16:26

Gilles
in an ideal situation I agree push rods are best. Same with flight
controls. Trouble is the Europa's situation isn't ideal for push rods,
hence the second best choice of cables + springs, either of which could
fail. In the EZs it was required that the throttle would still open
without a spring, ie using the stranded cable as a push rod.
Hmmm
regards
Graham