RE: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:35:12

Hi! Jos/Raimo/Graham/Duncan/all
Duncan flagged this problem up recently for my interest and suggested
welding however I had some spare Redux mixed from another job and used
it to smudge round the metal washers to nut interface (rather like
fixing the nut in place) and although not yet "used in anger" it does
ensure the friction washers are now working as intended as a friction
clamp.
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG