Re: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Baby Blue is back!
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:35:22

I used original Europa throttle cables
but shortened them and routed
them directly to the carburrettors
(w/o any loops as per manual)
and they seem to work very well.
No binding at all.

In fact I have some difficulties to get enough
friction to the throttle lever to prevent its
"auto-moves" and to keep it idle w/o hand.

Raimo
===
Raimo M W Toivio

OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417, FCAA permitted for test flights
OH-CVK C172 Skyhawk, reinterioring completed
OH-BLL Beechcraft C45, w radial engines, singing this summer?

37500  Lempaala
Finland
tel + 358 3 3753 777
fax + 358 3 3753 100