RE: Europa-List: Oil pressure

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil pressure
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:26:45
You could test the oil system per SI-912-005. This would help determine
problems of suctions and pressures. Also you might try purging the system
per SI-04-1997. This is relatively easy to do and would insure there isn't
air in your system. Third check the oil relief ball and spring for wear and
contamination another easy check.

Jerry

  _____