Europa-List: Source for selling my Mono project?

Subject: Europa-List: Source for selling my Mono project?
From: clevelee@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:15:21
All,

Having moved from the States with the full expectation of getting more work
done on my Europa, my travel and work schedule seems to continue to push out
work on my bird.

Can anyone suggest the best place to advertise the project here in the UK? -
my experience with this in the UK is limited!

For those who are curious it's a Monowheel XS, 800+ hours into the build,
new traditional panel instruments, vacuum pump and a new Jabiru 3300, and
500 GBP worth of primer and paint. Easily worth in excess of 30K (plus VAT),
not including the 800 hrs pre-fab.  I'm thinking 23K the lot.

Thanks for the help!
Cleve Lee
Mono XS A198