Re: Europa-List: Source for selling my Mono project?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Source for selling my Mono project?
From: mark.jackson@ouce.ox.ac.uk <mark@ouce.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:08:46
Hi,

Have a look at http://harley.geog.ox.ac.uk/~mark/Europa/ads/

Cheers,
Mark.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: clevelee@earthlink.net
  To: europa-list@matronics.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:15 AM
  Subject: Europa-List: Source for selling my Mono project?

  All,

  Having moved from the States with the full expectation of getting more
work done on my Europa, my travel and work schedule seems to continue to
push out work on my bird.

  Can anyone suggest the best place to advertise the project here in the
UK? - my experience with this in the UK is limited!

  For those who are curious it's a Monowheel XS, 800+ hours into the
build, new traditional panel instruments, vacuum pump and a new Jabiru
3300, and 500 GBP worth of primer and paint. Easily worth in excess of
30K (plus VAT), not including the 800 hrs pre-fab.  I'm thinking 23K the
lot.

  Thanks for the help!
  Cleve Lee
  Mono XS A198