Europa-List: Classic Landing Light

Subject: Europa-List: Classic Landing Light
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:45:49
Hey Folks,
I have this landing lite that I want to mount in the cowling below the oil
cooler which is now below the spinner. I don't have the engine in place at
this time. The light is about
2 1/2" in diameter and about 3 inches deep depending on how I mount it. Has
anyone with the classic cowl put a light there? Any ideas on lens material I
can fair into place at this angled area? Will I need to make it protrude out
of the cowling, forward? Or, is there room to keep it within the contours of
the original lines of the cowl. I am concerned  about it hitting the oil
pump or something. I am trying to see if it is worthwhile re hanging the
engine one more time before I paint.
Thanks.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,(some) interior,engine install, (some) wiring.
Weaverville, NC USA