Re: Europa-List: Tail Wheel Question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail Wheel Question
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:20:29
<<Would someone be so kind as to provide me with the measurement from
the bottom of their rudder to the tail wheel spring rod at its closest
point please.>>

1/4" at he forward edge of the basal rudder cut-out; 3/8" at the aft
edge of the same cut-out. A/c prepared for service, with approx 66lbs on
the tailwheel.

Duncan McF.