Re: Europa-List: Perspective Europa XS purchase - Questions for the grou

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Perspective Europa XS purchase - Questions for the group
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:17:12

Steven I am 6-2" (but only 185 lbs) and fit comfortably in my XS. There is
the point that you need to sit with your head virtually touching the canopy
in order to maximise vis over the front, so that folk tend to build up their
upholstery to get themselves up to that point, so that trying someone else's
Europa for size only gives you the full story if you can adjust the cushion
height. Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ