RE: Europa-List: Perspective Europa XS purchase - Questions for the grou

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Perspective Europa XS purchase - Questions for the group
From: AlStills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:50:37
Steven,

I'm about the same as you in Height-6'1", 37 or 38" from butt to top of head
and 230 lbs. I fit comfortably into the XS seat while flying although I had
to take 1" out of the

padding from my seat cushion. I have 1" of high density foam on the bottom
with shaped sides. I must say there is not a lot of room over my head but
enough that in

light turbulence  I'm not bouncing  off the glass on the top. You do have an
advantage over me as I wish my legs were about 1" shorter. They then would
not rest upon

the air duct on the side wall. Altogether I'm quite comfortable while flying
although I've only flown for 2-3 hrs at a time while flying my 40 hrs off.

Al Stills

N625AZ

Phoenix, Ariz