Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:51:51

Tom
you were obviously very well trained, I would love to have flown a DC3,
a most admirable airplane. You will however need to be very quick on the
pedals with the Europa. It's not like a long wing glider, unless you are
lucky and have the long wings. You need to read its mind and react
before it does then avoid overcontrolling.
Currency is the key, I know I'm not current any more. Last time I tried
a Europa landing on tarmac I ended up essing down the runway. (My
previous landing was 5 years earlier.
Graham