Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:04:24
I have over 2000 hours of tailwheel time in Cessna 140s up to DeHavilan
Otters and some in a DC 3 but none for 40 years...  I am a little
aprehensious but will probably be just fine.

There is over an inch of clearance from the tire to the sides of the tunnel
so misalined landings should not cause rubbing or binding but they can sure
cause other bad things.

Tom