Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:20:08

Happy that i am not the only one confused. I've seen monowheels with scratches
on the top side of the swing arm, and thought it to be caused by the ramp,
locked
up position.  On the trailer i have, the ramp does not reach high enough to
grab the swing arm, not with with the original adjustment. I have not raised
the tailwheel yet, maybe that just makes the ramp grab. But clamping the the
tyre alone does not hold the fuse vertical, not when forces are exited anyhow.
Who resolves the puzzle?

Kind regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org