Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:37:45

<<.... if the ramp is taken up too far ... the
top of the ramp floor (in the raised position) will rub against the upper
portion of the  swinging arm .... >>

I thought it had been 'designed' that way, as one means of stopping the
fuss. from falling over. But agree that it may damage the swing arm, or
LG01.

Duncan McF.