Re: Europa-List: Vne Speed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vne Speed
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:02:23

During  Flight Testing and flutter tests I took my Monowheeel Classic to
184kts (Vne + 10%) IAS and did the flutter tests. Managed to do all controls
in one attempt from 10000ft. Came out of the dive very slowly at 1000ft. All
held together perfectly. No flutter, thank god.
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,