RE: Europa-List: FW: Was re:- Oil Cooler Thermostat ....now "fit for pur

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: Was re:- Oil Cooler Thermostat ....now "fit for purpose
From: Terry Seaver terrys <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:08:35

Hi William,

We do not have the factory 912S shroud.  The baffle in the rear and
closing off most of the gills is in lieu of the factory shroud.

It is not obvious to me that the gills are necessary or helpful for
cooling the regulator.  Although we checked the temps in the top of the
cowl, between the carbs, we didn't check the temps at the regulator.
That might be an interesting experiment.

Regards,
Terry Seaver