Re: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:20:13
vCardIf you take a look at:
http://www.trioavionics.com/literature.htm

If you download the altitude hold document, you can see how Trio
recommend doing it - I think that they say you can't just grab hold of
the elevator push rod as a small proportion of the servos push could be
turned into rotation by the rose joints with the consequence of a system
that spends its life 'hunting'.

Peter