Re: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:04:19
If you haven't already looked, there are some ideas at
http://www.trutrakflightsystems.com/documents/LegacyPitchandRoll.pdf
although if the bolt shown were to loosen then the cyclical bending
loads could lead to distress. Probably unlikely, but the consequences of
failure here don't bear thinking about.

Duncan McF.