RE: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot

Subject: RE: Europa-List: TrueTrack Auotopilot
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:35:12
Hi Klaus

I have not seen the True Track autopilot servo but assuming it is no
bigger than the Navaid one there is no reason why you shouldn't use the
standard mod I produced for the Navaid servo installation. This uses one
of the underseat lockers for the servo with a small hole through the
bracing plywood to the torque tube tunnel. See the mod on the club
website for details. If you need further assistance come back to me
direct at nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk

Nigel Charles