Re: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:22:38
Hi Bob,
Did you read the mail of Steve Vestuti? The clonking sit not in the
tail. That's another story of pro and contra taper pins. There I found a
little play on starboard side. Not enough to postpone my first flight.
The winter is long and will bring solutions for every problem. And see,
I know of your particular solution. Maybe after consulting the forum the
verdict will be easy....or not?
Karel Vranken.