Re: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:25:01
Nigel,
I can not talk of wear on the stick pivots since I have only 15 hours,
but I was badly surprised by the play on the stick back- and forwards.
So no play came from the ailerons. When holding the elevator neutral
than you can hear a tack tack between your feet by moving the stick back
and forwards. There are two pivots: one on the CSO2 and one through the
stick and pushrod underneath. As well on starbord side. Until now I
hadn't the time for more investigation. Perhaps is this a comparable
problem with that of Remi Guerner? Isn't he talking about play rather
than wear?
Best regards,
Karel Vranken  # 447 monowheel F-PKRL Rotax 912ULS Airmaster AN332 with
AC200.