Europa-List: Europa Club Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Outrigger Pivot Bearing Mod
From: scudrunner <howard.brooks@nomuraasset.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:34:14

I'm looking to source the materials to do the above modification. Before going
searching the net for steel tubing suppliers, I though it would be worth asking
the (UK members of the) forum if anyone could either recommend a supplier, or
sell me the offcuts left over from when they did the mod?

Basically I need a short length of 3/8 inch stainless steel tube and a short
length
of 5/16 inch steel tube (the steel tube needs to be a good fit in the stainless
one). Oh, and some nylon spacers/washers. I guess 6 inches of tubing would
be ample.

Any advice from those who have gone before?

Thanks

Howard

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org