Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow transducer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel flow transducer
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:16:47

Hello Richard

"Is there a stand alone fuel flow gauge which uses the Flowscan transducer
? I imagine it would be digital but analog would be fine.

Any users out there ? Supplier ? UK or US ?  Gauge only, if i can get the
transducer separately ?"

I purchased a Analogue 1+1/4" unit from UMA, it comes with a Flowscan 201
(I forget the letter that goes with the 201). I had a few lines printed on
face to equate to approx 75% 100% and 115% for my 914. Had Electro
Luminance installed to match the rest of my panel. I handled the return
flow by purchasing a Matronics unit (our list Host) that subtracts the
return flow and comes with a 201.

Ron Parigoris

_-
_-