Re: Europa-List: Fuel Flow transducer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Flow transducer
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:39:39

Peter
Floscan transducers are used an cars and boats too, have a search for
another supplier, you don't need to pay for the coat of certification.
Grand Rapids can supply and their engine monitor is excellent anyway. It
includes flow monitoring and will nudge you if fuel pressure starts
getting low
Graham