RE: Europa-List: Fuel Flow transducer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Flow transducer
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 19:25:27

When I bought mine about 8 years ago I collected from the wholesaler in
Seattle. It cost $162. Before you commit yourself to 182 you may like
to consider importing directly as the item is quite small and light for
airfreighting. I have an alternative suggestion as well. I am going to
Seattle on Wednesday and could collect for you assuming they have stock
available. Contact me direct at nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk if I can be of
assistance.

If any Europa builders/owners in the Seattle area would like to meet up
whilst I am in Seattle I will have Thursday and most of Friday free.

Regards

Nigel Charles