RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow transducer

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow transducer
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:14:39

Richard,

I have recently purchased a JPI FS-450 from Mendelssohn Pilot Supplies in
the UK.  The reason for choosing this one is that it comes with Floscan
transducers and it is FAA/TSO approved so I am hoping that the PFA will have
no problems with it.  As is usual, there are many more/cheaper fuel flow
indicating systems out there.

Brian Davies