Europa-List: Tri-Gear wanted for Aerokurier article

Subject: Europa-List: Tri-Gear wanted for Aerokurier article
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:20:23
Hi friends,

The German magazine Aerokurier wants to do an essey about the Europa
kitplanes.
This will be a flying report with a lot of nice pictures, technical details
and so on.
They are looking for a Tri-Gear XS, which is good build and looks  good.
The plane has not to be a German one, all other European countries are also
very welcome.
They will do the flights with a second aeroplane, will come to your  location
and will pay for this. The "Flying Report", about 5-7 pages should be  made
before winter time, that means right now.

I know, there are some nice Tri.Gears here in Europe on the market.
Please contact me.

It is a good sales tool to help europa-aircraft and the group  -   and I
think, it's great to get "your" plane in the importenst and biggest German
flying

magazine.

Thanks for the support.
Bruno Reith / Europa-Aircraft Germany