Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 28 Msgs - 11/01/06

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 28 Msgs - 11/01/06
From: Paul Atkinson <paullatkinson@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:37:27

Peter

I got mine from Rocky Mountain Instrument www.rkymtn.com which cost less
(including shipping)than getting it from Floscan's local supplier. The
price is on the web site which is not responding right now!!!!
There are not many sources because Floscan won't sell to the public. You
could try other aircraft instrument manufacturers who supply them with
their products.

Paul

--

_-