RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Re: Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American

Subject: RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Re: Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:13:26
Thomas build his Europa while living in Michigan. - Paul

    Something is screwy.  There are lots of experimental aircraft that are
built in other countries and fly in the USA.  In fact, Thomas (last name
excapes me) that flew around the world in his Europa is presently flying in
California and it was built in Germany!  As Andrew said, check with another
FSDO.  If you continue to have trouble, I will try to help by contacting
some here.

    Tom Friedland, XS Mono, Washington State.