Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent mods
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:46:19

Ron,
I must have missed part of this thread so tell me if I'm wrong here.
Are you talking about a valve that will open automatically should the
vent tub become clogged, and if so what catalog/company does your page
numbers refer too? I would like to mount one in the filler tube venting
it into the cabin.
Thanks,
Jeff
N128LJ - Flying