Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent mods

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent mods
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:17:02
Bob

The europa owners forum (www.europaowners.org) has some pics of our
set up (G-GIDY) - page two of the gallery under fuel mods. Although
it has PFA approval here in the UK we are not yet flying or filling
the tank so can't vouch for its effectiveness.  I know others have
vented from the tank upto the filler then back down to area around
the flap dive rod. I can't find any such pics but Graham Singleton
may be able to oblige??

Regards

Paul
G-GIDY
(Surrounded by tangles of wire but more fun than sanding)