Re: Europa-List: Trailering

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailering
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:25:09
Hi Jerry

Tom Friedland with XS Mono/Jabiru/Airmaster now in Ellensburg.  (Was in BLI)

There is a guy in Canada that makes a one man wing dolly on wheels that you
can wheel the wing from the trailer to the aircraft and pivot the wing to a
horizontal position.  And of course the other way around.  I have the web
site somewhere if you are interested.  I think that they were around $750.

Is there any chance of flying with you sometime?  I flew in a mono once in
1998 and mine is almost ready to go so I would like to see what it is like.

Tom