Europa-List: Trailering

Subject: Europa-List: Trailering
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:28:27

For over 5 years I have been hangering and seldom using trailer. I may have
used it 3 times in 6 years. Each time it is a real chore getting everything
lined up and pins in etc. I am very close to airport and am considering
trailering more often . I know there are those of you that have got it
figured out. I need your help. I still have the  brochures that show the
Europa on the trailer (pg7) behind the Land Rover gasing up- what a concept!
I could be that person! Except for the Rover! Thanks for help.

Jerry
914 Mono
w/trailer