Re: Europa-List: Moving fiberglass

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Moving fiberglass
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:55:44

Fred,
It was a piece like the one under the door sill. We bonded it to the
fuselage then covered it in 2 layers of bid. The goal is that the
filler tube is not in direct contact with the skin. I cannot answer why
this has kept the outside skin straight but I have never seen a
problem. Others that have gone through the Florida build center have
said the same.
Regards,
Jeff
A258 Headed to the airport tonight!