Europa-List: laddingford Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: laddingford Fly-In
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:35:28
I have already put out a message about the Laddingford Fly-In in Kent,
UK this coming Sunday which is due some very good weather, but a couple
of points that will be of interest to those attending.

Anybody approaching from the South, watch out for the TRA near the
MAYfield VOR.

Also at the Hop Farm , which is under the base leg of runway 11 at
Laddingford will be Terry Wogan hosting a Proms In The Park. This in
itself is of no real concern, but I have heard through the grapevine
that the Red Arrows may be doing a fly past at 2 pm so keep a good
lookout at that time.

Dave Watts
G-BXDY
Laddingford Airfield Manager.