Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 18:35:12
Make a note in your diaries for this Sunday, the 10th September. The
Laddingford Fly-In in Kent, UK.

Laddingford is located 9nm West of Headcorn on the North side of the
East/West railway line. Don't confuse it with Old Hay to the South of
the railway line almost at the same location.

Runways are 11/29 which is 750 mtrs long and 03/21 which is 470 mtrs
long. All circuits to the North or East and the Safetycom frequency
135.47 will be in operation.

We will have a barbecue running from around 12 onwards with a nominal 3
UK Pounds donation asked.

We normally have a good turnout for this with lots of Europas in
attendance, 19 being the rocord to date, so why not come on down and
join in the fun.

Dave Watts

G-BXDY

Laddingford Airfield Manager.