Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In

Subject: Europa-List: Laddingford Fly-In
From: David Watts <dg.watts@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:10:03
Thank you to everybody who came to our Laddingford Fly-In today.

We had a total of 39 aircraft of which 20 were Europas. Great to see you
all.

The barbecue went well and we managed to take nearly 40 people for an
air experience flight.

Also, although I was the only one left to see it, the day was rounded
off very nicely by the Hawker Hurricane that did the flying display for
the Proms in The Park at 7.00 pm with most of the performance right over
our heads as the Hop Farm Park is under our base leg for runway 11.

Thanks again, and looking forward to next year,

Dave Watts
G-BXDY
Laddingfirld Airfield Manager