Re: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTH Thursday
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:17:21

Paddy Clarke wrote:

> Hi Folks, I was required elsewhere yesterday, so
> couldn't make Enstone. Did many others get there? I'd
> like to fly tomorrow, so if anyone else missed Enstone,
> or wants to do another DOTH so soon, how about Sturgate
> ( in Flyer ) on Thursday 7th., 1200ish?. Never been
> there so I don't know about catering. Cheers, Paddy ps
> Another possibility is Shipdam ( in Pilot ) , if anyone
> has strong views against Sturgate.

Enstone yesterday was three Richards, a Bob, a William and
a Bryan !

Went to Sturgate today - Wed.

Free voucher applies weekends and "some" weekday evenings.
Not Wed noon or Thurs noon. It is only 5 anyway !

The Club that is open at weekends _may_ have catering -
there was just a cup of coffee today ! had to go to
Gamston for lunch ! (Where the resturant is up the stairs
at the back of the Diamond hanger !)

Richard Holder
G-OWWW