Re: Europa-List: Skydrive on/off control

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Skydrive on/off control
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 07:41:15

Karl,
That's interesting, many thanks. Firstly I do have the Rotax 912S.
Now I have seen evidence of fuel stains in the Plenum chamber and flowing up
the vent pipes. THAT MUST BE WHERE THE FUEL SMELL IS COMING FROM! The plenum
chamber has drain holes (for water) so it must be leaking out of those. I
have my Plenum chamber secured from underneath to the engine mount, (Classic
Monowheel engine mount) to help with the vibration problem. I that case I
think I will do as you have done and fix a cable to the on/off switch.
This hopefully will fix the fuel smell problem.

Cheers,

Tim
Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,