Re: Europa-List: Re: stalls and spins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: stalls and spins
From: William Mills <william@wrmills.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:21:18

I have the Europa stall-warner as well as Mark's Smartass and I believe they
both provide a different service.  The stall-warner provides me with an
alarm at about 5 kts above the stall, so I can instantly unload the wing and
apply more power if necessary, whereas the Smartass helps me to monitor my
speed in critical situations and /or fly accurately at a selected speed
without looking at the panel.
Hope that helps,
William