Re: Europa-List: Turbo problems 914 - Help!!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Turbo problems 914 - Help!!
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:12:10

mikenjulie.parkin@btopenworld.com writes:

A more active penetrating oil which is available in the UK si 'PLUS  GAS'.
Used in many workshops this is the best penetrating oil I have  ever come
across.  It is brilliant for freeing seized/rusted nuts and  bolts.

Squirt the offending item with Plus Gas leave overnight, if it does not
shift then it probably never will.

regards,

Mike.

Agreed. Despite my previous note abut WD40, I have used plus gas on  occasion
and it is great.

Patrick